Saturday course at St Fagans, 13 July 2013 | If SSIW is helping you, why not help us? Get DAILY lessons: Become an SSIW Member!

Saturday course at St Fagans, 13 July 2013

Postby DavidHT » Wed May 22, 2013 9:40 pm

http://welshforadults.cardiff.ac.uk/learning/courses/entry/cwrs-sadwrn-yn-sain-ffagan-saturday-course-st-fagans

Come along to the Saturday Course at this beautiful open-air museum in St Fagans Village. There will be lessons to revise what you have learnt in the classroom. Take part in the launch of Welsh Learners’ Volunteering Program at the museum with activities full of interesting Welsh history. This is an opportunity for you to enjoy, practise, share experiences and make new friends so why not come along? We will have a picnic so bring your food and a drink.

Learners of all levels welcome!

The whole day costs £15 + parking*
Closing Date: Tuesday 9 July 2013 (*£20 after this date).

I'm strongly considering popping over to Cardiff for this, sounds just up my street. Never been to St Fagans, but I'm guessing it's a moderate taxi ride from Cardiff Central.
David HT
I reached (southern) cwrs 2 gwers 18, and struggled. Went back to the beginning of course 2, by way of revision, and light relief! Currently revising gwers 9.
Please feel free to correct my Welsh, and if you can explain why that's even better!
Currently doing Mynediad 2 at evening classes.
DavidHT
SSiW Member

Re: Saturday course at St Fagans, 13 July 2013

Postby Dee » Thu May 23, 2013 7:44 am

psicorps wrote:http://welshforadults.cardiff.ac.uk/learning/courses/entry/cwrs-sadwrn-yn-sain-ffagan-saturday-course-st-fagans

Come along to the Saturday Course at this beautiful open-air museum in St Fagans Village. There will be lessons to revise what you have learnt in the classroom. Take part in the launch of Welsh Learners’ Volunteering Program at the museum with activities full of interesting Welsh history. This is an opportunity for you to enjoy, practise, share experiences and make new friends so why not come along? We will have a picnic so bring your food and a drink.

Learners of all levels welcome!

The whole day costs £15 + parking*
Closing Date: Tuesday 9 July 2013 (*£20 after this date).

I'm strongly considering popping over to Cardiff for this, sounds just up my street. Never been to St Fagans, but I'm guessing it's a moderate taxi ride from Cardiff Central.

If I can possibly make it, I will be there! I love St Fagans, and you don't need to get a taxi psicorps - it's really easy by bus. I'll post the information a bit closer to the date, but fingers crossed I won't have to work that day. I really want to see what is going on with the volunteering programme too. That sounds like a brilliant opportunity to be actively using Welsh for a great purpose.
Dee
Archdderwydd SSiW

Re: Saturday course at St Fagans, 13 July 2013

Postby DavidHT » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Dee wrote:If I can possibly make it, I will be there! I love St Fagans, and you don't need to get a taxi - it's really easy by bus. I'll post the information a bit closer to the date, but fingers crossed I won't have to work that day. I really want to see what is going on with the volunteering programme too. That sounds like a brilliant opportunity to be actively using Welsh for a great purpose.

If I can make it, then I will be there. My boss is being particularly awkward and still won't tell me if I can book that Saturday off as holiday, but I'm hoping to find out this week.
David HT
I reached (southern) cwrs 2 gwers 18, and struggled. Went back to the beginning of course 2, by way of revision, and light relief! Currently revising gwers 9.
Please feel free to correct my Welsh, and if you can explain why that's even better!
Currently doing Mynediad 2 at evening classes.
DavidHT
SSiW Member

Return to Cardiff (and the Vale of Glamorgan)