Saith Seren, Wrecsam | If SSIW is helping you, why not help us? Get DAILY lessons: Become an SSIW Member!

Moderators: siwan, Ifor

Saith Seren, Wrecsam

Postby draiggoch123 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:29 pm

S'mae pawb, finally remembered my password to log in here :clap:

Thought I'd pop in and say helo.

My name is Carrie and I'm a board member of 'Canolfan Gymraeg Wrecsam', we run Saith Seren (the Old Seven Stars pub and Welsh center) in the town center. We run a variety of Welsh language events, Welsh lessons and also a free Welsh practice session run by Judith every Monday evening (Sure Geraint has already been on here to let you know about that one :)

We're a community run cooperative and have lots of volunteer opportunities (you'll find me volunteering behind the bar every Monday), it's been great to meet so many SSIW learners at the Monday practice sessions, I know the course has been a huge help to people.

I'm a Tresaith bootcamper as well, still very much learning but will always appreciate the time spent with Aran, Catrin and others at bootcamp which brought my Welsh along no end.

All our staff and volunteers at Saith are fluent Welsh speakers or learners (Even our Auzzie chef is learning fast!) , so please feel free to call in any time you want to practise!

Aran, ga i poster am y SSIW cwrs i rhoi fynu yn y bar plis? (o diwedd dwi wedi gweithio allan sut i 'log on' :oops: )

Diolch

Carrie
draiggoch123

Re: Saith Seren, Wrecsam

Postby Aran » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:33 am

Sori mawr, Carrie - we're over on the new forum at:

www.saysomethingin.com

then login (or ask it to resend a password to your email address if you've not got it on autofill!), choose Welsh and click on Ask - and if you post this in there, you'll get a lot more eyeballs...:)
Loan $25 somewhere worthwhile with the SSiW Kiva team
Forum Guidelines | How far have you got with SSiW? Let us know HERE
Aran
SSi CEO

Return to North Wales