Course 1 lesson 6.1 | If SSIW is helping you, why not help us? Get DAILY lessons: Become an SSIW Member!

Tell us (and Tweet!) how far you've got...:-)

Course 1 lesson 6.1

Postby Amanda80l » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:53 am

Hi
I've just finished course 1 lesson 5 and started 6.1. I've been really thrown by what feels like a sudden change in pace and feeling a bit useless at the moment as I've coped up to lesson 5 quite well.

Amanda
Amanda80l

Re: Course 1 lesson 6.1

Postby catflap » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:19 am

Hi Amanda,

A couple of us posted replies to your last post about 6.1. The link is here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11143

In case you need to track back to find them (or you could click the "view your posts" option at the top of this page).

The long and the short of it is that what you're experiencing is pretty normal. A lot of people find lessons 6.1 and 6.2 to be a bit of a bump in the road - I know I did. The pace definitely does change and the lessons are definitely a challenge. But there is good news. If you persist, things will get easier again. Don't worry too much if these lessons don't come perfectly, and if you get too frustrated then move on and come back to them when you've had a breather.

And just as importantly, keep posting your experiences on the forum. I've found it to be a great help just knowing that other people have had the same experiences as me. Perhaps you will too.

Steve
In the midst of Course 2 southern, just reach lesson 25, but am going back through a few earlier lessons and taking a run-up at it.
catflap
SSiW Member

Re: Course 1 lesson 6.1

Postby Aran » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Yup, what Steve said - this is my fault, not yours, Amanda. Lesson 6.1 is not a good lesson, and it doesn't exist in the new course (which you might like to test, to see if it feels happier for you - see 'Level 1 - new!' on the lessons page)...:)
Loan $25 somewhere worthwhile with the SSiW Kiva team
Forum Guidelines | How far have you got with SSiW? Let us know HERE
Aran
SSi CEO

Return to How far have you got?