SSI Dutch | If SSIW is helping you, why not help us? Get DAILY lessons: Become an SSIW Member!

SSI Dutch

Postby LIZZYBEE » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:23 am

Delighted to see the Dutch course developing - something of a bone of contention that I have learned Welsh before my partners mothertongue but then we havent had a course like thsi before to help me.

Just wanted to ask if you could put up a vocab guide for the Dutch tourist course in the near future - it helped immensely with my Welsh as I am partly deaf and cannot always rely on just hearing the course, although I try my best! diolch a dank u vel!

Lizzybee
LIZZYBEE
SSiW Member

Re: SSI Dutch

Postby lambiek » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:40 pm

LIZZYBEE wrote:Delighted to see the Dutch course developing - something of a bone of contention that I have learned Welsh before my partners mothertongue but then we havent had a course like thsi before to help me.

Just wanted to ask if you could put up a vocab guide for the Dutch tourist course in the near future - it helped immensely with my Welsh as I am partly deaf and cannot always rely on just hearing the course, although I try my best! diolch a dank u vel!

Lizzybee

Met plezier! Happy to oblige - a list of the words introduced in each lesson, and their English equivalents, you mean? Wiil do, but it may take a week or so.

I am very pleased to hear that the course helps you. :dance:
Mae syniadau gwyrddion di-liw yn cysgu'n wyllt
lambiek
SSiW Member

Return to Finnish