Eisteddfod 2013 - Voting time | If SSIW is helping you, why not help us? Get DAILY lessons: Become an SSIW Member!

Eisteddfod 2013 - Voting time

Postby DafyddyFelin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:35 pm

You are the judges! You have enjoyed seeing the entries appear. Now let us have your opinions.

The closing date has passed, all the entries have been posted on the forum, and it is time for you to vote for the winners.

Polls have been set up in each category where you can record your votes.
(Note that in each category there is a "no award" option which you can use if you think that none of the entries merits an award).

Voting closes in ten days time, on Friday November 15th after which time the winners will be announced.

By the way,the Eisteddfod 2013 is to be found here
DafyddyFelin
Gorsedd SSiW

Re: Eisteddfod 2013 - Voting time

Postby Dee » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Well, I've just cast my votes and man it was hard to choose!! There are some really good entries in there, so if you haven't had a look yet time is running out!

And I'm dying to know who entered in the Cerdd Dant category - absolutely beautiful!
Dee
Archdderwydd SSiW

Postby Tahl » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Holy heck. I always wait until all the entries are in and then look at / read / listen to them. It's a *fantastic* crop this year. No idea how I'm going to make my choice in some of these categories. Really, if you haven't gone and enjoyed them yet, and voted, go!

You can get directly to the list of all the categories (and the entries in each category) here:

2013 SSIW Eisteddfod entries (and voting buttons)
Currently working on: SSIW Course 3, Lesson 21 (Southern);
SSIS Course 1, Lesson 19; SSIS MFSA Tourist Spanish, Lesson 10.
Tahl
SSiW Angel

Postby hewrop » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:21 pm

I've done and enjoyed my civic duty.
I don't know whether I should be pleased or displeased that I nearly always voted for the one who currently has most votes (as revealed after voting wrth gwrs). It just means that most of you have very good taste. :wink:
Excellent set of entries across the board. :clap:
hewrop
The Magnificent Saith

Re: Eisteddfod 2013 - Voting time - Last chance!

Postby DafyddyFelin » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Voting closes in just a few hours time this evening as you will see on the Eisteddfod pages. If you haven't voted yet, there's just time to do so. In any case, have a good look at the excellent work produced by fellow members of the forum.
The Archdderwydd will be announcing the results this weekend and the identities hidden behind the ffugenwau of the winners will then be revealed.
DafyddyFelin
Gorsedd SSiW

Return to SSiW Eisteddfod