Tresaith Bootcamps 2014 | If SSIW is helping you, why not help us? Get DAILY lessons: Become an SSIW Member!

No English for a week...:-)

Re: Tresaith Bootcamps 2014

Postby Sara_Caerfaddon » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:34 am

Really hope I'll be able to come to one of these - either the April/May or the July/August one. It's going to depend on the OH's work schedule (as she'll be away from home, and we've got a boy doing his A levels so don't want to leave him alone at a critical time) ... but with any luck I'll know what that is in time for the booking opening.

Fingers crossed!
Sara_Caerfaddon

Postby alialeodhas » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Pan fydd y rhestr ar gael, mae ddiddordeb gyda fi cael lle ar gyfer mis Ebrill yn Nhresaith.
When the list is available I would like to express interest for April in Tresaith.
Diolch, Alastair Miller, Casnewydd.
alialeodhas

Postby DafyddKeele » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi,

Do the bootcamps get as quickly filled up at Tresaith, as the one just recently been put on line for March one in the North, which took just about 2 hours to get fully booked I believe.
Please feel free to correct my welsh
DafyddKeele
SSiW Member

Postby Sionned » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:29 pm

DafyddKeele wrote:Do the bootcamps get as quickly filled up at Tresaith, as the one just recently been put on line for March one in the North, which took just about 2 hours to get fully booked I believe.

Not usually. Probably in part due to the fact that there are more of them and that many people have already been on one. Of course that last point means that many people want to go again! :wink:
Please do read the forum guidelines - they're very short!
And let me know where you live, and I'll put you on the map!
Sionned
SSiW Angel

Postby cat » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:45 pm

brigitte wrote:And I hope that, although you won't be there as often as last year, we will also see your lovely family.

Brigitte, we know you just want cwtches from Gwenllian - the rest of us don't matter!

Actually, we will be staying in the Canolfan, just the kids will be in school, and I should be in work during the day.

DafyddKeele wrote:Do the bootcamps get as quickly filled up at Tresaith, as the one just recently been put on line for March one in the North, which took just about 2 hours to get fully booked I believe.

No, as Sionned said, the Tresaith bootcamps don't fill up as quickly as the recently released northern bootcamp. There is usually more of a demand for the first bootcamp of the year, as there are more people eager to try out their Welsh that they've been learning over the winter, and they want to do it as soon as possible. I believe the first bootcamp of 2013 took a few weeks to fill up, and the others were considerably longer.

I hope that helps relieve any worry that you may miss out?
cat
SSi Head of Marketing

Postby brigitte » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:08 pm

cat wrote:Brigitte, we know you just want cwtches from Gwenllian - the rest of us don't matter!

Oh, no, what ever made you think that ? :wink: :harhar:

But you write about being in work during the day, does it mean you are better now (and hopefully get better till next summer)? I'm looking forward to see all of you :star:
brigitte
SSiW Member

Postby Joanie » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Not to gwthio, but any idea when registration will open up for these? :D
Joanie
SSiW Member

Postby cat » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:29 am

brigitte wrote:But you write about being in work during the day, does it mean you are better now (and hopefully get better till next summer)? I'm looking forward to see all of you :star:

No, unfortunately not - it's a long long road to recovery, and I can honestly say there's been only a little improvement since my last update, but I'm trying to stay positive, and any improvement is good! When we planned that someone else would help with bootcamps in the day, it was mainly because I would be in work, and Iestyn would have to do the school runs, hence saying "I should be in work". As much as I love bootcamp, I hope I am well enough by then to be back at work as at least the pain will be under control, but it's a waiting game.
cat
SSi Head of Marketing

Postby markwatkinprice » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 am

Hylo Cat,

Really sorry to hear you're still in a bad way. Be kind to yourself and only do what needs to be done. That way you will get better and be back in the land of the living much more quickly.

Everything else can wait
markwatkinprice
SSiW Member

Postby lovelybethus » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Hello

Are you able to give an idea when booking may be open for the April bootcamp? I am hoping to book annual leave as soon as possible in the New Year. Many thanks!

Beth
lovelybethus

PreviousNext

Return to Bootcamp - Welsh in the Wild!