Tresaith Bootcamps 2014 | If SSIW is helping you, why not help us? Get DAILY lessons: Become an SSIW Member!

No English for a week...:-)

Tresaith Bootcamps 2014

Postby Iestyn » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Bootcamps are a go go...

Here are the dates, as booked at Tresaith, for 2014. Note that the June Bootcamp runs from Sunday to Sunday, the rest run Saturday to Saturday as normal for Tresaith. Click on the links for more information and booking.

26th April to 3rd May. Info here: http://www.saysomethingin.com/welsh/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10711

22nd June - 29th June. Info here: http://www.saysomethingin.com/welsh/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10713

26th July - 2nd August (The National Eisteddfod starts in Llanelli on the 2nd August) Info here: http://www.saysomethingin.com/welsh/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10763

20th September - 27th September. Info here: http://www.saysomethingin.com/welsh/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10893

There will be a slight change to proceedings this year in that I won;t be running the activities during the day - these will be taken care of by the lovely (by which I mean friendly and supportive) Nia Lewis, of Menter Iaith Gorllewin Sir Gâr. This was always going to be the case, as Cat should be in work by then, and I would be spending all day shuttling between any activity and various school pick-ups and drop-offs. However, I am aiming to be staying at the centre - for food and Reverend James! - and will take part in all the local-to-me activities, ie Llandysul, Castell Newydd Emlyn etc, so you won't gwet away lightly!

The cost this year will be £260 again, and will need to be paid in full to book your place. However, booking are not yet open, so don;t look for the link! When they are open, I will put a booking link under each date above, and let you know how many spaces are left.
The SSiW mantra: "Don't worry. If you say something slightly different to me, people will just think you are from a different area / village / street / family to them, or more likely not notice at all!"

"Do not fear going forward slowly; fear only to stand still." Chinese Proverb
Iestyn
SSi CFO

Re: Tresaith Bootcamps 2014

Postby RamblingJohn » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Brilliant news Iestyn, expect an email from me re (April) as soon as i see bookings are open.

cheers J.P.
Northern cwrs 2, vocabs. dipping tentative toe in cwrs3.
The todo list grows ever longer.
In the beginning there was no history, let's try and add something useful.
RamblingJohn
SSiW Member

Postby Joanie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Is there an anticipated date that booking will be open, and will all the dates be available to book at once? I want two spots for the September boot camp – it happens to fall during my 30th birthday week and about a month past completing grad school – this will be my joint gift from my husband, he just doesn’t know it yet. ;)

I am so excited!!!!!
Joanie
SSiW Member

Postby Maynard » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:42 am

I d like to do the one running up to the Eisteddfod. Hardly ever been to the south.

skype ..maynard.archer - croeso i siarad !
Maynard
SSiW Member

Postby delilahjasmine » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:41 am

Hello,

I would like to attend the June Bootcamp please. Please let me know how to book/pay for this. Many thanks,

Kirsty
delilahjasmine

Postby Sionned » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:07 pm

delilahjasmine wrote:I would like to attend the June Bootcamp please. Please let me know how to book/pay for this.

For booking, you will still have to wait a bit - as Iestyn said in the first post of this thread:
Iestyn wrote:The cost this year will be £260 again, and will need to be paid in full to book your place. However, bookings are not yet open, so don't look for the link! When they are open, I will put a booking link under each date above, and let you know how many spaces are left.

So keep an eye on this thread for that information. However, I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that for all SSiW Bootcamps, participants are required to have completed Course 1 and all the vocabulary units that go along with Course 1 prior to attending. As it says in the "All you need to know about Bootcamps" thread:
Even if people have done other courses, we'll still expect them to do SSiW introductory plus vocab - advanced learners will fly through it, and it will help get everyone on the same page...
:D
Please do read the forum guidelines - they're very short!
And let me know where you live, and I'll put you on the map!
Sionned
SSiW Angel

Postby brigitte » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:02 pm

I'd like to come to the one starting on 26th of July, the week before the Eisteddfod.
brigitte
SSiW Member

Postby Iestyn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:25 pm

brigitte wrote:I'd like to come to the one starting on 26th of July, the week before the Eisteddfod.

And we would very much like you to comr as well, Brigitte!
The SSiW mantra: "Don't worry. If you say something slightly different to me, people will just think you are from a different area / village / street / family to them, or more likely not notice at all!"

"Do not fear going forward slowly; fear only to stand still." Chinese Proverb
Iestyn
SSi CFO

Postby Dale » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:42 am

Helo

I would like to attend the Sept. 2014 Bootcamp as I will be over in the UK at that time from Australia

Diolch

Dale
Dale
SSiW Member

Location: 3 Mahogany Street. Norman Gardens. Rockhampton. 4701 Qld. Australia

Postby brigitte » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Iestyn wrote:
brigitte wrote:I'd like to come to the one starting on 26th of July, the week before the Eisteddfod.

And we would very much like you to comr as well, Brigitte!

Thank you, Iestyn.
And I hope that, although you won't be there as often as last year, we will also see your lovely family.
brigitte
SSiW Member

Next

Return to Bootcamp - Welsh in the Wild!