At last, success! | If SSIW is helping you, why not help us? Get DAILY lessons: Become an SSIW Member!

Tell us about the fun you've had trying to use your Welsh...:-)

Re: At last, success!

Postby catflap » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Aran wrote:Are you going to be in Pwllheli on Saturday? We sit in Taro Deg having coffee and listening to the lovely sound of only one child from 10 until 11 every Saturday morning in term time, while elder monster does ballet.

It would have been a very great pleasure to have met up in Taro Deg on Saturday. I would have enjoyed the opportunity of saying thank you in person, but I've been away for a week and the family are calling so I have to go back to Cardiff on Friday night. My loss.
In the midst of Course 2 southern, just reach lesson 25, but am going back through a few earlier lessons and taking a run-up at it.
catflap
SSiW Member

Postby Aran » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Spit, sorry about that - if you're going to be in the Nant again at any point, do sing out in advance and we'll see if we can converge on Taro Deg at some stage in the week...:)
Loan $25 somewhere worthwhile with the SSiW Kiva team
Forum Guidelines | How far have you got with SSiW? Let us know HERE
Aran
SSi CEO

Postby Dee » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:26 pm

:seren: to add my congratulations to everyone else's! It sounds like you had a wonderful time - especially clever that you are learning with the southern course and you decided to try it out in Pwllheli! :faint:

Hope you can make the Cardiff meetup some time soon! :D
Dee
Archdderwydd SSiW

Previous

Return to Welsh Encounters of the Nervous Kind