Spanish learners: Detailed lists of free online resources | If SSIW is helping you, why not help us? Get DAILY lessons: Become an SSIW Member!

For those multilingual moments...;-)

Spanish learners: Detailed lists of free online resources

Postby Tahl » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:13 pm

I came across these two recent blog posts that list and discuss all kinds of handy resources (love the idea of the podcast 'News in Slow Spanish.') What I've labelled Part 1 is the one that's referenced near the start of Part 2. Lots and lots of audio-based materials that seem like they'd complement SSIS.

Part 1: 50 Free Online Resources to Get You Learning Spanish Right Now

Part 2: 60 Insanely Useful Resources To Get You Learning, Reading, Writing, and Speaking Spanish Right Now
Currently working on: SSIW Course 3, Lesson 21 (Southern);
SSIS Course 1, Lesson 19; SSIS MFSA Tourist Spanish, Lesson 10.
Tahl
SSiW Angel

Re: Spanish learners: Detailed lists of free online resources

Postby Dee » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Just thought I'd add this one that I came across. I'm not sure if it's listed on those other sites, but I think it looks really useful. I already had some Spanish so for me this is just brushing up on what I'd forgotten, but I think if you've become confident with your speaking and you're ready to tackle reading and learning a bit of grammar, then this site could be just what you're looking for: http://www.langmaster.com/lmcom/com/web ... esson.aspx

It's free and you can do a little test to start off which will analyse where you should start in the course. I only found it last night and I did the test, then today launched into the lesson it suggested for me and I'm finding it quite addictive. I could spend the rest of the day just sitting here going through the exercises, but I have other things to do so I'd better drag myself away.

I hope others find it useful. The only down side is that it doesn't have sound, at least it doesn't in the lesson I've been doing. I haven't looked at the beginning of the course, but I'd be interested to hear what others think of it. Diane??
Dee
Archdderwydd SSiW

Re: Spanish learners: Detailed lists of free online resources

Postby Mared » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Muchas gracias! Me gusta "News in Slow Spanish"!
Mared

Return to Other languages